We need a few more charities to donate to!

charityGood news … we have a few charities that we’ve finally picked to donate to …

However … after these donations, we still have $185 to donate.

So, can you please help us by commenting below (or on facebook) which charity you think we should donate to?

We’re going to pick 4 more charities (total of 8) to donate to this time.

Thanks so much for your help and advice!

Enjoy the day,

evertap

7 replies
  1. Jaci says:

I think this is a great program and will support you as well as I can.
    I would like to suggest the following as potential charities :
    Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
    St. Jude’s Hospital
    U.S. Dept of Forestry Orphans Fund

2. Lynette Scott says:

Cmn is a good cause it is children’s miracle network a children’s hospital that treats children with cancer and also helps the parents of these children by providing meals and a place to stay.

3. Diane Botae says:

The Susan B Komen breast cancer of Cincinnati, Ohio will be having their annual 5K & 10K run/walk event on September 14th 2013, as they do every year. This event and ones like it is held at different cities and states every year. U have family members and my best friend that are breast cancer survivors. In Cincinnati there are at least 10,000+ people that participate in this event including myself.

I could list a few charities for you but that’s up to you to pick. These are just a few more that are good choices: heart dieseases, diabetes, kidney disease and other cancers .

Thank you!

4. Diane Votaw says:

I sent message about which charity for you to sponsor. Just wanted to make a couple of corrections to that message. My fingers are bigger than the letters on my phone. On my first message I sent you, my last name should have read Votaw and the sentence starting with the letter U should have been I have.

Thank you!

5. D'Borah Forrest says:

A charity close to my heart is the Saint Judes Children’s Hospital in in Portland, Oregon. It is non-profit and not one penny is charged for family members to be housed while these little one are going through the most saddening life threatening ordeals of their young lives. Invest in our future: our children.

6. Juliette says:

Please consider adding St.Amant as a charity as their working supporting children and adults with developmental disabilities and autism is second to none!!!

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!